Holding onto heaven

By Katja Špoljar - Monday, April 28, 2014

It seems like those rainy days won't go anywhere any time soon and I just hate days like this because I get so lazy and it's like I have no energy at all. I just lay in my awesome bed all day and watch movies (I just watched Mamma Mia for the 7th time I guess?) and different series. Btw Devious maids are back with the season 2, so I have a light at the end of a "Monday tunnel" again. But not everything is so grey. This weekend was quite a good one. My brother had a *thingIdon'tknowhowtosayitinenglish* so we basically spent the whole weekend eating. Oh and we haven't stopped yet because he has a birthday today. I might as well die of food overdose or let me rather say sugar overdose, but I won't complain about it, I love it. :D
Have a lovely day :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

  1. Beautiful look! ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. kok sta fletna! :D drugače pa vem kako se počutiš. Sem na morju, pa ne delam drugega kot gledam serije in poležavam. -.- Kje si sonce?? :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. elegantna klasika. :) like it. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Res lep outfit, ful mi je vsec :)

    lp
    Svetlana od Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pics!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a model and I'm loving your shoes! So glam
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlican outfit! :) Pratim te, nadam se da ces uzvratiti pracenje! Xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty outfit, love the quilted skirt so much!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/05/food-friday-6.html
    https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kako sta lepa! A to maš svojo barvo las? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja ta je čist moja :D mam kr neke čudne svetle pramene umes, upam da ne ratam blond polet :D

      Delete
    2. Js sm se tud nehala barvat. Sj mamo tm tm barvo se mi zdi :D Js mam tud pramena haha

      Delete
  10. Today, I appointment your website and afterwards account your blog i apprehend that it is absolute informative. I'm awful afflicted to see the absolute assets getting offered by your site.
    Wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete