Remember, heads high. Smiles.

By Katja Špoljar - Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lately my life has been all about college work, Hunger games and eating unhealthy as possible. Who cares, food is on my "I love too much" list.  As about Hunger games. Here's the sweetest quote I read so far: "And then he gives me a smile that seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me" It's just so sweet and aaawwwww.  You should read this trilogy. :)
That seaside trip I took last weekend didn't turn out as awesome as I expected because the weather sadly wasn't on our side. I think I should listen to the weather forecast. Sometimes they're actually right. It was pretty windy, foggy and it rained most of the time so taking some pictures was quite a challenge since I was freezing all of the time and my hair went in every possible direction. Anyway it was a lovely weekend.

Have a lovely day
K

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. So pretty! You look stunning
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vau! Tale kiklca je čist huda. In ti si HUDA! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lepe fotke :) jaz sem pa bila 3 dni nazaj, na morju. sicer je blo hladno in sem ujela samo sončni zahod, ampak je res lepo :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this elegant look!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/03/la-vie-en-rose.html
    https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVEe this post and your blog! ღ keep in touch! xxpeach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preprost pa vendar zelo lep outdit, sploh krilo mi je padlo v oči.. Kje si jo kupila?

    ReplyDelete
  7. your are sharing interesting information. Thanks for your valuable thoughts. I like your blog.
    Access Control technology

    ReplyDelete