Chocolate fair

by - Saturday, November 02, 2013

I'm a big chocolate fan, so it was a must to attend the chocolate fair in Ljubljana last week. The  city center was so crowded, you had to watch where you're going. People were absolutely everywhere.
It was a really beautiful day, sun was shining, and the temperatures were higher than I expected. The fair wasn't as big as I expected, but the chocolate still looked amazing. Sadly, the only chocolate I tried, wasn't that tasty at all. I guess I just didn't have luck, when picking which chocolate to taste.
Later we had  lunch, and went to the  Ljubljana castle. We took some pictures (as always) and had fun throwing fallen leaves at each other. Sound childish, but we had such a funny time. I have to say that Ljubljana looks so different (in a positive way) on weekends than during the week. Maybe it's just the fact that is weekend, making it so special :)

 
My first thought when I saw this chocolate fox was: " well well, someone has been listening to the What does the fox say song :D


 Have a lovely day :)






You May Also Like

27 Comments

  1. Nice post! I love chocolate <3
    xx

    http://lacedresseseverywhere.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful pictures and sweet things...Thank you for sharing with us ...

    Have a nice Sunday dear
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kako lepo:) Cupcakes izgledajo božansko njami:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must be delicious. :3 Love your blog. I'm following you by GFC. :) Would you like to follow me back? I'm waiting for new post dear. Kisses :*
    Visit me: Fashion blog What is in the hat? CLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear
    NIce fair, love chocolate! haha
    Wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this cupcakes are amazing, seems delicious,

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yummi, i'm so craving chocolate right now x

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joj, kako lušno! Ful mi je žal, da nisem vedla za tole. Pa da sem šele zdaj odkrila tvoj blog, ki mi je ful všeč - krasna si + ful dobri outfiti! :) x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow where was I???? :) looks really great and yummy:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would have gone insane at the sight on this! i love love love choc x

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. uuuu.. kako izgleda vse dobro. Jaz pa lačna.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh wow !This looks delicious!!
    I am craving chocolate so much now!


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummm I'm so jealous!
    I love the style of this post too :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zakaj sm tvoj blog šele zdej odkrila?? :) Fuuul lepe slikce, res, kvaliteta na vrhuncu :)
    A si kej dobrega domov odnesla? Jst se nism mogla upret :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o hvala :)
      ma nism, k so mel take cene :O ampk izgledalo je pa super:D sam eno čokolado sm kupila, pa še ta mi ni bla dobra -.-

      Delete
  15. Danes odkrila tvoj blog, btw krasen! Ta objava pa ni za večerne ure, lačnaaaaaaaaa!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. yummy (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi dell'outfit che ho appena pubblicato:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/11/black-red-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. So yummy!! Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post.
    MyBeautyBox giveaway!!
    Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram